Kari Jobe - The Cause Of Christ (Live)


Official live video for "The Cause Of Christ” by Kari Jobe filmed in Paducah, KY.

You can get the song on her album, The Garden. 

LYRICS

The only thing I want in life

Is to be known for loving Christ

To build His church, to love His bride

And make His name known far and wide



For this cause I live

For this cause I’d die

I surrender all

For the cause of Christ

All I once held dear

I will leave behind

For my joy is this

Oh, the cause of Christ

He is all my soul will prize

Regardless of the joy or trial

When agonizing questions rise

In Jesus all my hope abides


Jesus, my Jesus

For Your glory for Your name

Jesus, my Jesus

I will only sing Your praise


It is not fame that I desire

Nor stature in my brother’s eye

I pray it’s said about my life

That I lived more

To build Your name than mine

Postar um comentário

Postagem Anterior Próxima Postagem